Remote Estate Planning Services
Physical Locations in Bend and Tigard, Oregon
De Alicante Law Group now offers remote estate planning, tax, and business attorney services to keep ourselves and our clients safe during this unsettling time, including help with probate administration! For the time being, most communication with clients will now be conducted virtually. This allows us to maintain the same exceptional level of legal service to our clients without taking unnecessary risks. There are limited situations, in particular, notarizing documents, when a face to face meeting has to occur. That will change if the Notary statute gets changed to approve virtual notaries.
Our Remote Process
We’re adapting to this change by providing email questionnaires, scheduling video conferences, doing phone consultations, using the postal service to exchange documents and obtain signatures where a notary is not required, and working with the State of Oregon on the possibility of a virtual notary. Learn more about how we’re adapting below:
- Contact DeAlicante Group
- Tony will send a questionnaire by email to learn more about your needs
- You complete and return the questionnaire by USPS mail, email, text or fax
- Tony will schedule a “Zoom” video conference call with you, or telephone consultation if a video call is not possible (Zoom is the name of the video call company)
- Tony will email you a link to click on to join the Zoom conference call)
- Click the link in your email to join the video conference call to go over information and confirm the details of the work we will be performing for you
- Tony will then draft your legal documents
- We will have a second Zoom video conference to review and finalize your documents
- If required, we will have an in-person meeting at my office or your home to sign and notarize documents.
- I will deliver finalized documents to you by mail, personal delivery or you may pick them up
If we need to meet in person, we are taking the appropriate precautions. Hand sanitizer, gloves, sanitizing wipes and face masks are available to keep exposure risk at a minimum.